Remote Car

Posted by Mr.John at 2:30 AM

Thursday, December 30, 2010

One Sunday a way few back.i, a slice of our suppliers, and I could not resist digging into his car and, yes, without shame! Waste seduced me wrong. And fortunately, I found this piece of a toy car battery, waiting, seemed at home (Junk heaven), which was originally expected, probably started in my head neurons, send me signals, as people start working to take my stuff (my room) library so that the relevant sections of the cabin of ActionIt 'was a light car to a car engine can rotate freely. Thus, the computer mouse and keyboard in order my best guess! The closest thing was to invent the spouse of the car, the best control of the media remote. To avoid jealousy among the rubble of spouses (Ms.Car Mr. and remote), I had both in the costume of the same organism (mouse), then two weeks later, my first RC car is ready to take the road! ! (The total cost was three rupees in Indian currency, weldingCost of the engine) Well, the ex-showroom price is not yet  A big thanks to those whose bid to keep unwanted materials for my experiments and inventions strange without them, it was decided most of my core family wouldnt be art there, as it is ..!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ced_LfAdJbk&hl=en

0 comments: