Surfs Up Iraq

Posted by Mr.John at 5:30 AM

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I did not make this I only copied it and posted it for people to see. This is a video put together by my best friend/ battle buddy's older brother, Jake B. His younger brother Zach, died in his sleep 8 months after we got back from Iraq. My other best friend Chad, the red headed Irish guy at 7:04 also died last summer. Nathan Brown was the first of us to die. He was killed on Easter Sunday 2004 by and RPG to the face. Everyone else in the video is still alive and I consider them to be my best friends on Earth and I would do anything for them. Night Hawks. My cat's name is Ninja. All credit for this video goes to you Jake. IMO as just one Iraq vet in case you were intrested: The Iraq War needs to be brought to end with as much care as ignorance led us in. Bush Inc. are war criminals and need to be be tried by the same laws he/they signed into effect and to many were forced to abide by with no form of appeal. If that means I need to be put on trial too for shooting a lot of people than just tell me where I need to turn myself in. Everyone needs to accept and occasionally remind themselves that we have elected a very different President for just that reason. Times are a changing; we all need to keep it together, keep an open mind, and do what is right. Pretty fucking obvious. A lot of things need to not only be undone but made better. I hope to see solar panels on roofs and wind farms on mountains, and maybe a metro line from Plattsburgh to NYC. I'd like to come home and ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xebDvEhvRHA&hl=en

0 comments: