Saturday, April 17, 2010

Here is my little contribution to the research about 'free' (please understand 'cheap') energy. It is a DIY made wind turbine, with a 3 blades fan found in a recycling center, a 24V water pump motor also found in a trash, a suitaable diode and a suitable fuse... That's it. That is around 2 USD or Euros. The next step is to plug it into two 12V batteries in series and taking parallel output for 12V and then connect to my solar panel circuit that already powers the lights in my house. I upload this video as a 'thank you' message to all of you who uploaded videos about 'free/cheap' energy, such as demonstrations, tutorials, and even online lessons on youtube.com. No need to comment. Just look . Understand what I have done, and do the same at home. That will make me happy !



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7IkWlwEHCc&hl=en

0 comments: