Monday, March 28, 2011

In the video, I say this engine is 300 rpm. This servo motor is 5HP 3phase 240VAC 3,000 rpm. I thought of the LEDs burn for wind turbines turn very slowly, and then I found the 24 / 7, I guess I'll connect the first light of your hook near the lights of the battery. The good news, the battery only worked for the radio amateur for 24 hours in his car, died after the gas generator to the picnic. The battery is 450 amp-hours should not be confused with the intensity of departure, and IIdea how many cranking amps rating. If this LED is 3 to 3.8 volts each race, I have 4 in a row for me from 12 to 15.2V. A 15.6 V, the LED lights for a week or two, then begin to darken until they are burned. 16V In just a brief flash of light. I also forgot to mention, I have a diode between the capacitor and the battery so that the battery can not flow into the condenser. If you want help or recycled in a recycling project please contactVisit our website hcrcfr.giving.officelive.com



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfIGgegHh8M&hl=en

0 comments: