Tuesday, March 22, 2011

www.dailymotion.com Hey everyone, Had to upload this video because of a copyright claim by BBC. You can watch the original video on Dailymotion now! I think this is a good start for 2011, right? Here is a new track by Chicane with the lovely vocals from Blandine. I was speechless when I heard it... Absolutely amazing, those vocals the chords, everything! I added beautiful videos of our planet, to make you enjoy it even more ;) I know there is some confusion about the name of this track, but I name it like how it was called in ASOT. Lyrics In worlds far away Can't remember, can't forget Let the street lights guide you. And I will take you there set you free Let you go Then come back to me And here's where I wait Counting hours and the days I can't tear myself away So lay me down awake no sound And I dream about you. In worlds far away Can't remember, can't forget Let the street lights guide you. Tracklist ASOT 490 - Armin van Buuren 01. Lange feat. Sarah Howells - Fireworks (Club Mix) 02. Shogun feat. Emma Lock - Run To My Rescue (Signum & Al Exander Remix) 03. Miguel Bose - Por Ti (Above And Beyond Remix) 04. Second Sine - Mafia (meHiLove Remix) 05. Mike Foyle pres. Statica - Headrush (Original Mix) [Tune Of The Week] 06. Chicane - What Am I Doing Here (Walsh & McAuley Rework) 07. Dinka - Violet (Original Mix) 08. Will Holland feat. Jeza - Start Again (Original Mix) [Future Favorite #487] 09. Dash Berlin feat. Emma Hewitt - Disarm Yourself (Club Mix) [Future favorite #488 ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtNtCL8FPSM&hl=en

0 comments: