Monday, January 17, 2011

Facebook - www.facebook.com Twitter - www.twitter.com daily vlog I like to see the stars of YouTube CTFxC (charlestrippy) shaytards, Lisa Nova, ijustine KassemG so I decided to do it myself! I have a video every day. If you are unsure of a visit to all the others, and subscribe to video in the future. I like to think that I am a wannabe vlogger incredible day! I had a new ribbon tool for the job and now the boy love Home Depot! So I ended up going to Lowes and foundexactly what I wanted! I also looked at the LED lights, but they are $ 19 each! so expensive! Holy Cow! I ended up walking in a park at the end of the night! How is it that kids these days to get the best shot? Oh, and I bought a solar-powered LED candle! awesome!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbnmoAHIFXY&hl=en

0 comments: