Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Here is my small contribution to research on "free" (Please understand "cheap") energy. Made from a wind turbine do it yourself with a fan with three blades in a recycling center, a water pump motor at 24 V and a basket, a diode and a fuse appropriate suitaable found ... That's it. It is about $ 2 or €. The next step is to connect two 12V batteries in series and parallel output of 12V, and connect the circuit of the solar panel, which feeds the light in my house. Can I downloadthis video "thank you" message to all the video of "free / cheap" energy, such as demonstrations, tutorials and online courses, also uploaded on youtube.com. No need for comment. Just look. Understand what I did at home and do the same thing. It makes me happy!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7IkWlwEHCc&hl=en

0 comments: