Sunday, April 17, 2011

Phone Hom Lil Wayne Lil Wayne Carter 3 album are not the same that I am a Martian 2x (Greetings from Planet Weezy) on (starts with the transmission) (5,4,3,2,1) [Hook] 4x Phone Home Number Weezy And if you feel ur the best, then do what Weezy head high and Weezy Phone Home Weezy Phone [Verse 1] They are not the same thing as I am a Martian summer and warm in the rain like Carl Thomas load ready to block any target as the target so that the brain can be a bargain, because they have bought hiphop goal is toexcuse my cart full of fake hip hop artists from breakfast to the hungry, and I again in the morning [Hook] [Verse 2] We are not the same thing I am a foreigner as a young student there in the game as Houston González juice on a mission to promethazine in 2 cups of the foot and is not shit if he never brought food so bad do u want and chest of ice water and pulse, like a pool cup 2 twin clippers I give your ass once a military haircut and I like cold breadYou know wat reductions and a rapid weak girl, but I've never been a slow slow Weezy [Hook] Do not make em like me no matter that more than ever like me b4 em rare as hair on the mind of Mr. unbridled clean my car a few sources of light never turned on and I've never been afraid to rap like I done died and in heaven, I swear ima Yere and have black hair white as the polar regions and can not get my cousin, my system is the solar system, I Othar far as I understand you can eat for dinner...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBuWtf8X3_U&hl=en

0 comments: